Chiura, the bitten rice , popular day time food among the nepali society .especially in Newars community . The modified and popular chiura (beaten rice) is prepared on mixing with other curries termed as chuira mix or beaten rice mix.. The making of this dish is as follows
- 1 cup-chiura( bitten rice)
- 2tbl sp-oil
- 1cup-any yesterday ‘s vegetable curry
- Salt to taste
Direction to make
- First heat the pan and put the oil.
- And then fry the onion .
- Then fry the egg and mix it.
- When egg will be golden brown put the chiura.
- Cook it 2 min then put the yesterday’s curry.
- Put the salt. If u like chilly u can put, and if u like lit bit sour u can put lemon also.
- Now your mix Chiura is ready .