Happy Raskhay bandhan/Rakhi Message
- My sweetest, loving, caring, pyare brother i love u so much and miss you many times in a day and your every task.
- I am thankful to God for brothers like you. After father, both of you are my only supporters. I love you and wish all the happiness and lots of success through every side in your like. It will be the great pleasure to see you happy and successful persons in life.
With lots of love and best wishes I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and I pray to GOD for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, may all ur dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.
Even though we have lost our parents so early, it is because of you I don’t feel like an orphan. Love u.
Happy Rakhi to u.
- Pyare Bhaiya Sanju……..I can never forget you. I luv u……U r the sweetest brother in the world. Our sweet relation was started by me, so never think that I can forget u, I can’t do so..
Happy Rakhi to u. I wish my brother all the best on this special day which only comes once a year. It gives us a chance to express our feelings for our brothers which we cannot say in words sometimes but we can show through this. I have a brother but he does not know the meaning of this special day. He doesn’t understand how much it means to a sister. When I said that I would be coming to tie a rakhi, he replied that he would be busy on that day. He does not have time and don’t want to be bothered. It has really hurt my feelings. I am very upset because of this. I suppose I wouldn’t be celebrating it now. Best wishes for all the brothers and sisters.
- We can’t be together on this special day. So I am sending this message regarding Rakhi filled with lots of love to say that I am thinking of you. Rakhi is a symbol of the bond of love. A symbol of a unique relation that binds you and me together. Its a small thread that has travelled long way. May this string of love strengthens our bond and making it more and more beautiful with every passing day. Wishing you peace, prosperity and success on this Raksha Bandhan. Wishing you lots of love and happiness on Rakhi. A super cool, wonderful, charming bhaiya like you deserve nothing but the best.
Your Loving Sister
- I felt very happy to see u coming all the way to my house today morning. You make me remember my good old college days. I have tied many rakhis to my brothers in my college but you are really a very special person for me. I am really happy to have you as my brother. I wish you were my real brother. You started a great day for me today. Thanks a lot.
Happy Raksha Bandhan..Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
I love you so much. This is the first time that I am not with you to tie Rakhi but I am always with you n love you.
Miss you so much on this special day.
Aaj rakhi ka din khushiya laya hai,
behan-bhai ke rishte ko khushiyon se bharne aya hai,
aao milkar manaye raksha bandhan,
kyun ki yeh har behan-bhai ko apana furz yad dilane aya hai.
This is your didi. I really miss you here. For the first time on Raksha bandhan we are far from each other. However this distance doesn’t matter when our hearts are closer to each other.
Today your sister prays God that….
Give my all happiness to my brother and give all his sorrows to me.
Make his life brighter like a light of star.
Do not give him success as a gift but make him capable to achieve it.
Give him that much of confidence that he can win the world.
Fulfill his heart with that much of love so that he can understand the problems of those who are needy & help them.
Hey God, give my brother love, success, long & beautiful life & an understanding wife (ha..ha….ha) “Happy Rakshabandhan”
From Your Loving Didi
Am very glad to be ur sister…
Our relationship will be everlasting…
Am very happy to be ur part of the family…
Lots of Love,
Ur Sweet Sis,
How are you doing? On the occasion of Rakhsha Bandhan, I am sending you my love and loads of best wishes.
When do I get to see my nephew or niece?
Even though we don’t share the blood born relation, there is a wonderful relationship bond between you and me which I want to share on this special occasion.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan To You Brother”
Mere bhai jaisa na hai na hoga koi duja,
Mein aarti utar ke karoo teri puja.
Man kare hai bhaiyya, main ud ke paas tere aa jaoon,
Leke balaiya main tujh pe vaari vaari jao.
Is rakhi ke din main bhaiya,
Kya duaein doon.
Har saans mein teri lambi umar,
Har pal mein teri khushiyaan.
Kehno ko to chaha hai tujhe
Har ghum se dur rakhoon,
Par maine hi ghum diya ho To tujhe aur kya kahoon.
Ye dhaga bandhan ka,
Toone to khoob hai nibhaya,
Teri har balaye mujhe lag jaye,
Baithe hai jis ghane paid ke tale,
Koi toofan bhi use chhoo na paye.