Egg Curry is famous dish overall in south asia. its especially eaten in nepal, india for the lunch and dinner.The bolied then fried egg is made curry with other spices ingridents is good for health .The egg gives good calories .
- • 4 Eggs (hard boiled)
• 1/2 tomato (pureed)
• 1 large size onion• 3-4 flakes of garlic
• 1/2-inch piece of ginger
• 1-2 green chilies
• 3/4th tsp turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp coriander powder
• Red chili powder to taste
• 3/4 tsp garam masala
• 250 gms paneer
• 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil / ghee
• 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves (to garnish)
• Salt to Taste
How to prepare egg curry (Method)
- • Cut the paneer into cubes and fry till it turns golden, take out the paneer and keep aside.
• Chop the onion, garlic, ginger and green chilies with the help of chopper or grind them in grinder.
• Take oil in a wok and add the above prepared paste in it, fry it till the material gets golden.
• Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and salt in it.
• Stir it for 2 minutes, add tomato puree. Fry till it starts leaving oil.
• Add a cup of water; cook it till it gets dry.
• Now, add paneer cubes and boiled eggs.
- Add 11/2 cup water, boil it for some time.
• Reduce the flame for next 10 minutes.
• Egg curry is ready. Garnish egg curry with garam masala and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti or rice